Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Not quite like the good ol' days!

Are the slides getting smaller? If you want to know my opinion...YES! They just don't make slides like they used to! Still fun though!
I used to be so good at gliding across those darn bars! What happened? Again, it must be the faulty equipment!
What is this new contraption that they have these days? I'm just trying it out to make sure it's safe for the little ones!
I thought trampolines bounced. They sure don't have as much bounce in them as they used to! I'll keep trying!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hangin with the Burke's said...

I love the pictures! I am having my baby shower on April 9th will you be back in California by then?

susan said...

u r lookin' younger everyday

Jess and Richard said...

Haha! I love it! Love you! Don't leave without seeing me! :)